Bezzera Magica Espresso Machine Vibe Tank E61 + Starter Kit
The base model for your commercial shop, sturdy, powerful boiler, bullet prooven brewing group: Faema E61 lever design mechanical group head. Polished stainless steel body. Thermosyphon heat exchanger system (HX). Copper boiler with an internal heating exchanger that allows you to produce coffee, steam and hot water without delay. one Gallon water tank last for a while. Vibration pump with back flow.
- Heat exchanger allows you to brew coffee, steam milk, and pour hot piping water all at the same time.
- Stainless steel body polished to a mirror finish.
- E61 group head - hot water circulates from the heat exchanger through the grouphead and back to keep the grouphead and your porta filter nice and hot.
- Boiler pressure gauge (measures 0-3) to indicate steam boiler pressure.
- Pump pressure gauge (measures 0-16) to indicate brew pressure during espresso extraction.Please note that the only time this gauge should be looked at is when extracting espresso. At all other times, the reading is irrelevant.
- Lever next to the grouphead activates a microswitch which turns on the pump to pump water through the coffee grinds.
- Multi-directional steam wand and hot water wand allow for more flexibility.
- Joystick controls for steam and hot water wands give instant on/off operation as opposed to knobs that you must turn clockwise/counter clockwise.
- Powerful vibratory pump rated at 15 bar please note that only 9 bar is needed for espresso and regulated down via over pressure valve.
- Very large water tank (4 liters) - less refills for higher volume use.
- Passive cup warmer on the top with guard rails.
- Measurements: 16.34" H x 11.81" W x 16.73" D
- Weight: pounds 50.04 pounds
- Power: 1450 watts, 110 volts only, 50/60 hertz.
- Boiler capacity: 0.53 gallons
- Water tank capacity: 1.06 gallons
What comes in the box?
- 1 x Espresso Machine brand new
- 1 x Hand book with hotline phone numbers U.S. and international
- 1 x Spare part brewing group gasket
- 1 x Portafilter with basket for 1-shot extraction
- 1 x Portafilter with basket for 2-shot extraction
- 1 x blind basket for flushing the brewing group
- 1 x plastic tamper (works perfect but not weight on it)
- 1 x Milk thermometer
- 2 x Espresso cup and saucer
- 1 x Espresso Bean sampler (if you might not have a very good grinder, we can send you the samle in the right grind for this machine)
- 1 x Digital total water hardness meter to assess the water quality over years (if you might change from bottled water to different bottled water, you move, etc.)
- 1 x Dealer warranty on the machine
- 1 x 1.1 lbs Il Caffe Manaresi espresso beans
- 1 x Lifetime telephone support for setting up the machine, maintaining the machine, how to extract the shot and make a perfect latte and all other questions coming up over the years (support valid for you as long as you own the espresso machine
The price is calculated as "free shipping" for the lower states. For Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Canada as well as international, please call us and we are more than happy to quote you your price including safe shipment to your destination.