EUREKA is a seasoned Italian company in designing and manufacturing modern and elegant coffee grinders since 1920.
Beyond the innovative design, the new range features 2 important peculiarities: the Silent Technology to reduce the grind noise and the Anti-Clumps & Electrostaticity (ACE) System which prevents the formation of clumps and ensures dose consistency, given that you connect your grinder to a good recatacle with ground wiring.
Specialità is the version conceived for barista: 55 mm burrs for higher grind dispersion speed, all-purpose “Hands-Free” fork and display Touch with 2 programmable doses plus continuous mode.
- good for
- Silent Technology: Silent grind everywhere: coffee shop and home
- ACE System: Anti-Clumps & Electrostaticity
- Espresso & Brew: Special burrs design suitable both for Espresso and all the varieties of Filter
- All-purpose hands free fork: Leve it alone
- Stepless micrometric Regulation System: Adjustment easy for each batch of beans
- High Speed Maintenance: The typical mechanical composition of our burrholder set, that can be dismantled removing only 9 screws, permits to quicly replace and clean the burrs as well as a remarkable time and coffee saving
- Touch screen for 2 dose sizes: Easy to set up and to lock
- 55 mm hardened flat steel burrs
- Measurements: 14" H x 4.7" W x 7"
- Weight 11 pounds ().
- Power: 310 watts, 110 Volts at 60 hertz.
- Color: Chrome.
- Grinding speed: 1680 rpm at 60Hz.
- Grinding output: 1.4g per second
- Grinding burrs: 55 mm.
- Bean hopper capacity: 0.55 pounds.
- 0.1 second adjustment for grind time.
- Made in Italy.
- Warranty: 1 year parst and labor against manufacturer's material defects