This machine comes in perfect workorder with minor signs of wear and tear, equipped with wood handles, included either the Izzo flow control or the Geisinger precision thermometer on the E61 brewing group.
ADVANCED ELECTRONIC FEATURES
The electronic controls of this machine deserve a section of their own. The LCD touch-screen display allows you to easily monitor and adjust the operation of the Alex Duetto Evo. Virtually all aspects of operation are accessible:
- Coffee brewing counter
- Shot timer
- 7-day programmable timer (3 time zones selectable)
- Automatic boiler refilling
- Heating priority control. You choose steam boiler or coffee boiler or both.
- Energy saving mode
- Maintenance and cleaning alerts
- Warnings and alarms
- Customized logo on startup
- USB connection for driver updates
OTHER KEY FEATURES
- PID CONTROLLED - “PID” is an advanced, digital thermostat that can be programmed to “know” how the espresso machine operates. In the case of the Alex Duetto Evo, it is what turns the heating elements on an off, and since it is programmed specifically to operate the Alex Duetto Evo, it keeps the boilers at the temperatures you choose! It can be set to display the temperature in either Fahrenheit or Celsius. Even the “offset,” (the difference between the displayed temperature of the water hitting the coffee and the actual temperature in the boiler) is adjustable.
- SOLID STATE RELAYS – Most espresso machines use mechanical pressurestats to control the boilers' heating elements. These are prone to wear and require replacement. The Solid State Relays (SSR) not only operate more dependably than pressurestats, they are also silent in operation- no audible “click” when they turn on and off.
- DUAL BOILERS – The brew boiler is made from stainless steel, the coffee boiler from copper. Both boilers are insulated to ensure temperature stability and to save energy- heat the water, not the room.
- STAINLESS STEEL – The cabinet, framework, and even the feet are also stainless steel.
- E-61 Group – The manual lever E-61 brewing group with stainless steel mushroom and stainless steel top cap offers easy operation, simplified maintenance, and dependable performance.
- DUAL PRESSURE GAUGES - The dual analog pressure gauges give you visual access to the brew pressure and the steam/hot water boilers.
- ROTARY PUMP – Rotary pumps are to be found in all commercial machines and in only the best home machines. They offer quiet operation and smooth, “pulseless” pressure delivery. The Alex Duetto Evo's motor is installed over the pump so if a leak develops in the pump the motor will not be damaged.
- EXTERNALLY ADJUSTABLE BREW PRESSURE – The brew pressure of the rotary pump can be easily accessed and adjusted without having to disassemble the machine!
- BOILER DRAINS – Both boilers have drain plugs so they can be easily emptied for shipping or storage in locations which may present freezing temperatures.
- RESERVOIR – The large 2 liter reservoir under top top cover is easily accessible and can be filled without removing it from the machine.
- LARGE DRIP TRAY – The drip tray has a 32 ounce capacity and it held in place using a magnetic mount. The drip tray can also be plumbed to a drain to eliminate carrying the drip tray across the kitchen.
- PLUMBABLE – Easily switch from reservoir use to direct connection to an external, pressurized water source to eliminate refilling of the reservoir. The selector valve is located behind the drip tray for convenience.
- WANDS – No burn steam wand and no-burn hot water wand. Included are 3 different additional steam wand tips.
- DUAL AMPERAGE CAPABLE – The Izzo Alex Duetto Evo is designed for 110VAC 15 amp or 20 amp service.
INCLUDED WITH THIS IZZO ALEX DUETTO EVO- 3 additional steam tips
- 1 Cleaning cloth
- 1 double basket Portafilter wood handle
- 1 single basket portafilter black handle- 1 back flush basket- 1 x Either flow control or geisinger precise thermometer on the E61 brewing group- 1 x wood tamper heavy- 1 x portafilter funnel ring- 1 x height adjustable wood leveler- 1 x adapter 20A - 15A @ 120V- 1 x unlimited technical support- 1 x unlimited barista training
Height - 17.75 inches
Width - 13.5 inches
Depth - 17 inches
Weight - 79 pounds
Watts - 1200 Watt steam boiler. 800 Watt group boiler
For questions, please call us 800 746 6174 and we can discuss details and offer to share our knowledge about this machine with you, thank you!
Shipping quote for the 48 lower states, please call us 800 746 6174 to provide you with a quote for HI, AK, PR