This machine was refurbished by Jura USA and comes with a 3 month Jura warranty and a water filtration cartridge.
Features of the Refurbished Jura Capresso Impressa S7 Avantgarde:
- Four one-touch beverage buttons, all individually programmable for cup size, strength and temperature.
- Unique rotary dial to override pre-sets
- One a la carte button to make any size or strength cup without programming a pre-set
- Height adjustable dual coffee spouts accommodate tall cups up to 5.7"
- Two Frothing systems: Dual frother plus and the automatic FrothXpress plus system are included
- Low noise commercial solid steel conical burr grinder with 6 fineness settings
- Electronic bean level sensor
- Pre-ground coffee funnel: Allows you to use a different coffee than those in the bean hopper. Great for the occasional decaf.
- Large variable brewing chamber automatically adjusts to hold between 5 and 16 grams of ground coffee
- Two stainless steel lined thermoblock heating systems - Always ready to make coffee or steam, no downtime.
- 18 bar power pump - High pressure for coffee and espresso with nice crema
- 96 oz. removable water tank
- 8 oz. coffee bean container
- 2-line LED display with acoustical support, viewable in 7 languages.
- Clearyl water care system - eliminates chlorine & makes decalcifying obsolete.
- Automatic display messages for rinsing, decalcifying, Clearyl replacement, cleaning and more.
- Cup illumination
- Black ABS housing
- Programming / Maintenance / Information - Access programming via Rotary Dial for:
Water hardness, Filter, 3 cleaning programs, coffee strength, cup size 1/2 to 16 oz, Temperature, Hot water portion, Steam portion, Energy savings setting, time, Auto on, Auto off, Consumption data, Language, and Metric or English.
- Dimensions: 13.6" wide x 13.8" high x 15.4" deep
- 1350 Watts, 120 Volts, 26 pounds
- UL listed for Household use, 3 month Jura warranty
- Made in Switzerland