Easy Steam Dial Thermometer Latte Milk Frothing Cappuccino 5" Stem
Simplify steaming with this innovative thermometer. The Original Easy Steam Thermometer features markings at each degree and is excellent for training or daily use. Face plate is 1.75" wide for easy reading. This thermometer reads in both Fahrenheit and Celsius. It also features a turn off point indicator at 140 degrees to help you keep the milk from overheating. Red and green zones visually signify perfectly steamed milk and warn when the milk is overheating. Hot and cold calibration points are on this thermometer and it comes with calibration instructions (calibration tool sold separately). Comes with an NSF thermometer clip used to attach to steaming pitcher. 5 inch stem thermometer for use with most smaller pitchers (under 32 ounces in size)
Stem length: 5 inches (12.7 cm)
Face diameter: 1.75 inches (4.4 cm)
Temperature range: 0 - 220 Fahrenheit (-10 - 100 Celsius)
- Alleviates at least one hassle involved with making cappuccinos and lattes: reading the dial
- Over-sized 1.75 inch, color-coded dial
- Designed to help you hit the 150 to 170 degree range for perfectly heated milk every time
- 2 degree face plate for precise readings
- 140 degree shut off mark to prevent overheating the milk
- Can be recalibrated
- Clearly indicated ice and boiling calibration marks
- 5 inch stem
- Stainless steel clip
- Suitable for most frothing pitchers
- NSF-Certified for food safety
- Slide thermometer out of white sleeve before use
- Cannot be used in a hot oven - the airtight lens might crack.
- For accurate temperature readings, insert the stem halfway into the milk or food.
- May be used for meats, poultry, fish, yeast, chocolate, and other foods.