Yummy in my tummy: Chocolate + Ice Latte
- 1 oz of Il Caffe Manaresi Gold 92/8 espresso shot
- 1/2 oz chocolate sauce made out of a chocolate brick dissolved in little hot water
- 5 oz of milk
- Some ice cubes
How to make it:
- Decoarate the inner surface of a 8-9 oz glass with the melted chocolate sauce and put it into the freezer until frozen
- Extract 1 oz espresso shot and chill it
- Fill the glass with ice cubes
- Pour the espresso shot into the glass over the ice cubes
- Fill the cold milk into the glass and slightly stir
- Decorate the surface glass for example with a leave of mint or something with a similar flavor
Il Caffe Manaresi is a family owned roasting company since 1898 in the Tuscany region of Italy. The Manaresi Gold stands out with a smooth but challenging flavor, providing a lingering aftertaste even in those recipes and coming with hints of hazelnut and cocoa without being flavored. The Manaresi Gold is an all in one talent, you can use it for espresso shots, but also for superautomatic machines, drip coffees and cold brews as well.
This is also a good version for folks leaning towards vegan beverages....