2 gram Cleaning tablets to clean Espresso Machines 100 count
Espresso Machine Cleaning Tablets are specifically designed for use on a wide-range of super automatic, automatic, semi-automatic and manual espresso machines. The Espresso Machine Cleaning Tablets are NSF certified for metal compatibility and safety. As an added benefit, our Cleaning Tablets offer flexibility to operators with traditional espresso machines, as they can also be used to perform a back flush cleaning of the portafilter and brewing group. Please take into account, some other companies sell you the 0.5 gram cleaning tablets also at 100 count.
- Formulated for controlled solubility, easy rinsing, and powerful cleaning.
- Sized and designed for a broad range of fully automatic machines.
- NSF certified for metal compatibility and safety.
For Use on Automatic Espresso Machine
- Intended for daily use
- Insert one Espresso Machine Cleaning Tablet in machine opening and follow manufacturer's ‘Maintenance and Cleaning” instructions.
For Use on a Traditional Espresso Machine
- Insert blind filter in your porta-filter and add 1 tablet. Insert porta-filter into group head.
- Activate brew cycle for 10 seconds. Stop 10 seconds. Repeat 5 times.
- Remove porta-filter. Activate brew cycle and rinse porta-filter in stream of water from group head. Stop cycle.
- Insert porta-filter into group head. Repeat step (2) without any tablets 5 times.
- Make and discard a cup of espresso to ensure no residue remains.