First of all, there are now so many wrong information on the internet available about espresso machines, and grinders, please call and we can share our knowledge and can help you to distinguish between true and false. Furthermore, we offer to commission your machine and grinder, so you will receive "plug and brew" equipment. If you need help with the extraction of espresso, or how to steam milk, no problem, we will assist you.
This little powerhouse belongs to our class of high end quality machines, built to last for years to come. Designed on a small foot print if space is limited and built to last, given a regular light maintenance on a regular basis.
The Italian manufacturer has taken a different approach to their long-running dual-boiler model (the Alex Duetto) and has created the Vivi; a simpler machine with all the flair and usability of the big brother.
Heat exchanger at it's best. If you only want espresso shots, you can reduce from outside of the machine with the PID buttons easily the temperature down. If you need a lot of steam for all your friends at home, you just increase the temperature to steam back to back the milk for the latte coffees.
Built out of high end materials, this machine comes with a stainless steel frame and encasement, comprising the 1.5 liter steam boiler: Powered by an oversized (compared to competitors) heater at 1500 Watt and controlled by a real PID controller, a shot timer is a good idea to not overextract as well. The sturdy E61 brewing group built out of best materials available, is surrounded by the sturdy turn knobs for steam and hot water, placed as much as possible away from the brewing group to avoid "hot fingers" when you turn the knobs. Other manufacturer squeeze the knobs close to the brewing group and you easily can burn your fingers on the brewing group, when you turn the knobs.
Beside of the pid display, the steam boiler pressure and extraction pressure is present on classical gauges. The turn knobs are available in black, red, white, or Italian walnut to give your machine a personal touch or matching your esresso machine environment.
- Finaly crafted 304 stainless steel case
- Non-compression hot water and steam valves
- Insulated copper boiler heat exchanger 1.5 liter with PID and strong 1500 Watt heater and low water sensor
- Sturdy E61 Brewing group made only out of high end quality materials
- Swivel stainless steel hot water and steam wands with convenient turn knobs
- Shot timer helps to not overextract (if you set up all paramters correct !!!)
- Resettable high limit control board
- Comes with 2 portafilters, several baskets, tamper, pitcher, thermometer, Tuscany region smooth espresso coffee
- Warranty 2 years parts and labor for manufacturer's material defects
- Unlimited remote support technical questions, maintenance and barista training
Cup Clearance 5"
Weight 55 lbs
Voltage 110V @60 Hz 15 A Nema 5-15 regular kitchen outlet
Picture show a combinationi of espresso machine and matching grinder, pricing for the espresso machine only. Please call to discuss your customized package.