This is the new 2022 M2 series as the classical one with the radio button right underneath of the base, or the digital version.
Technically almost identical with the older version, but less noise.
Macap was founded in 1930 in Venice, and today has a line of high-end cold- and hot-beverage preparation equipment that exemplifies Italian appliance high-end design. Macap’s major attraction is it's line of inexpensive coffee grinders, called M2 and M4 series, available in black and chrome, either doser and demand. The M2 doser grinders have 50 mm flat burrs that spin at 1680 RPM at 60Hz. The functional feature that sets this grinder apart from the competition in this price class is quality in general and especially the micro-adjustable worm drive, allowing exceptional adjustment of grind consistency. If you want to change grind settings, for example you want to use the grinder for espresso as well as drip coffees, the stepless grind adjustment should not be your favorite. For this usage, rather search for a stepped grind adjustment. Macap grinders are available in chrome plated steel to match polished stainless steel espresso machines and black. Furthermore, to avoid cable mess, the electrical cord is plugged in underneath the grinder (not out of the side body as found on many other espresso coffee grinders).
- Robust motor
- High quality, durable encasement
- Steppless grind adjustment with worm drive to fine adjust the ground.\
- Low profile tinted bean hopper, can be exchanged against other hoppers if you have varietiies
Doserless on demand programmable
- On demand grind with a clickpush of the portafilter underneath of the coffee spout and just leave it alone
- Programmable length of grind = quantity of espresso ground until the grinder stops by itself
- Convenient height adjustable portafilter holder
- Folk holding and push button function integrated for smooth operation
- Measurements: 15.1" H x 6" W x 9.9" D ().
- Weight 11 pounds ().
- Power: 220 watts, 110 Volts at 60 hertz.
- Color: Chrome.
- Grinding speed: 1680 rpm at 60Hz.
- Grinding output: 1g per second
- Grinding burrs: 50 mm.
- Bean hopper capacity: 0.55 pounds.
- 0.1 second adjustment for grind time.
- ETL Listed.
- Made in Venice, Italy.
- Warranty: 2 year parts and labor for manufacturer's defects
- Shipping calculated for the 48 lower states and DC, please call for pricing AK, HI, and PR.